Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1

I'm a little late in the game here- I meant to start a blog about this year of challenges when the year started, and here it is 25 days into the year and I'm just getting around to it now. I'd like to think I have a fairly decent memory, so I'll try to type this as if I'm actually writing it on January 2nd. (I'm really not).

I went to Fleet Farm today with the sole intent of purchasing a really great pair of rubber boots to wear in sloppy weather when I'm geocaching. I was really impressed with the selection of boots- an entire aisle- but not a one that was made in America. Oh well, I tell myself. I don't really need them now anyway since it actually is winter out and I will just wear my winter boots until spring, at which time I will then buy myself a quality pair of Wellies. I left the store actually feeling a little proud of myself for saving my money instead of spending it! Maybe this won't be such a difficult month after all...

(Fateful last words)

No comments:

Post a Comment